Thu August 15 @ 7:30 PM – 10:30 PM
The Junior Blitz Tournament returns for its second year on 15 August after a successful first running in 2023.
- Time control: 5 + 3 (five minutes for each player plus three second increment per move)
- 6 rounds total with pairings to be made using the Swiss pairing system
- Results will be submitted to the ECF Blitz rating list
- Play begins at 19:30
- If there is a tie for first place, the winner will be decided by head-to-head countback (i.e. if Player A and Player B end up in equal-first place, the winner of their encounter will be declared the tournament champion – in the event that that game was a draw, a tiebreak game will be played)
- Open to all players under 18 who are current members of the ECF (Silver or above)
- Current members of Camberley Chess Club, enter by emailing email@example.com or contacting a committee member directly
- There is a £5 entry fee for all non-members of Camberley Chess Club – please enter by clicking the Buy button in the orange box below – you will need your ECF rating code.