- This event has passed.
2023 Summer Blitz Championship
Thu May 25, 2023 @ 7:15 PM – 9:45 PM
For the second club meeting at our new premises at Heatherside Community Centre, Camberley Chess Club will be holding an ECF-rated blitz tournament.
To enter please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Time control will be 3 + 2 (three minutes for each player with two second increment per move)
- 8 rounds total with pairings to be made using the Swiss pairing system
- Results will be submitted to the ECF Blitz rating list
- The highest placed Camberley Chess Club member will be declared the club blitz champion for the year
- If there is a tie for first place, the winner will be decided by head-to-head countback (i.e. if Player A and Player B end up in equal-first place, the winner of their encounter will be declared the tournament champion – in the event that that game was a draw, a tiebreak game will be played).
We meet on Thursday evenings from 18th May at Heatherside Community Centre, Martindale Avenue, Heatherside, Camberley, GU15 1BB . Come along to play some chess and see the club, all welcome. There is free parking behind the community centre building. Please note: This is the new venue for the club.
Camberley, GU15 1BB United Kingdom
If you would like more information about an event please contact us on email@example.com